Sling Web Products
Phenix has a wide variety of sling web products for the lifting and rigging industry. We have the capability of adding various edge yarns to assist in cut and abrasion resistance.
We can customize any sling web product to meet your needs. Our in-house R&D department is available to help you with a customized lifting solution.
Phenix Engineered Textiles is a proud member and contributor to:
- Web Sling and Tie Down Association (WSTDA)
- Associated Wire Rope Fabricators (AWRF)
- Industrial Fabrics Association International (IFAI)
- U.S. Industrial Fabrics Institute (USIFI)
- Narrow Fabrics Institute (NFI)
We are actively involved with these originations to stay updated on all changes within the industry.
Flat Sling Web
9800lb./inch in both nylon and polyester. ( 1” – 12” )
Put up in rolls, bulk boxes
Polyester Double Wall Round Sling Sleeve
Standard colors with special color requests available. ( 1.5” – 4.75” )
Put up in bulk boxes
Nylon Double Wall Round Sling Sleeve
Sizes available: (3.5”, 4.5”, 5.5” & 6.5”)
Put up in bulk boxes
Polyester Tie Down
5,000 & 6,000 lb/in (2”, 3” & 4”)
Put up in rolls & bulk boxes
Printing is available in most cases
Hose Sleeve Products
Phenix Engineered Textiles is an experienced leader in the field of woven tubular products. Our Guardian Sleeve™ product line includes standard sleeves, burst protection sleeves and reusable sleeve wraps. All Guardian Sleeve™ products are made in our ISO 9001-2015 certified Hose Group- Landrum, South Carolina facility, and many are MSHA-accepted.
– Applications include but are not limited to hose protection, rope and wire harnesses against abrasion, covering chains to prevent damage to their environment and bundling wires or multiple hoses.
– Meets or exceeds industry standard for abrasion protection testing against IS06945. Meets ISO3357, ISO6805, EN414, MDG41 and FMVSS standards.
– Manufactured with solution dyed, air entangled nylon 6, the best raw material for abrasion protection. Standard color is black.
– UV protected. Solution dyed yarn contains carbon black, a well-known and accepted UV stabilizer. Carbon black has proven to be the standard which all other UV stabilizers are compared. Solution dyed yarn eliminates dye transfer and allows resistance to sun, atmospheric agents and aging retaining its color even with exposure to salt and fresh water.
– Available in multiple widths, rolled and printable.
– Very good compatibility with Gasoline, Benzene, Oil, Acetone, mineral and vegetable oil, Ether, Alcohols, Carbone tetrachloride, Diluted bases, Chlorine-based solvents, and Diluted acids. Resists mildew and bacteria growth.
Medical Webbing and Elastic
Phenix offers a wide variety of narrow elastic fabric products designed specifically for the needs of the medical industry.
Elastic Straps for Mask and Face Shields
We are a domestic supplier of latex-free, braid and knit elastic for medical masks. We offer festooned or spooled put-ups for sonic weld assembly machines for NIOSH approved, N-95 particulate masks, respiratory or dust mask manufacturers.
Medical Webbing and Tapes
Many of Phenix’s nylon mil-spec webbings and tapes are used on rescue carriers, safety harnesses, oxygen carriers, and backpacks. Reflective strips can be applied to webbings or elastics for night-time applications.
Custom Flat Woven Fabrics
We develop and produce customized flat webbing products for our customers. These products are designed and manufactured to meet specific attributes, characteristics and functionalities.